LYT El Salvador / Night Blue / Canvas
This unique #LoveYourselfTree will add a little flair to your room or office?
Inspired by an original "Amate" Tree back in El Salvador, this work symbolizes balance in life, the past represented by the heritage of the roots and bottom part, detached from the format and round. The upper part of the tree symbolizing the future and in the center, the tree representing the present with salvadoran volcanos in the horizon.
Designed in colors by artist Diego Brito @britodiego this tree reflects meditation, and in a sphere or round shape symbolizes a balanced, centered life where self love can be remembered and practiced daily. @britodiego
Look no further - this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you're bound to fall in love with.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!